Welcome!

Welcome to my current events blog. Here I will be talking about current events happening around the world!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crippled cruise ship expected in San Diego on Thursday

Recap:

This article was about the carnival cruise ship that broke down early Monday morning. It is now approaching land and the passengers are very excited about this. They have been airlifting food to the passengers on the ship from another ship. They are bringing them simple foods, such as sandwiches, water and granola bars. The ship has been without power since it broke down on Monday.This means no air conditioning, refrigeration or  running water. This has been difficult for the passengers. the cruise line has offered a refund or a free replacement cruise to anyone on board the ship. Many people believe that these people will never want to go on a cruise again. Although this is a disastrous situation for the people on the ship, they say the crew are doing there very best to keep everyone happy and fed.

Opinion:

If I was on this ship than I would be disappointed in my vacation. I'm not sure if I would ever want to go on a cruise again, I feel like it would be difficult to get back on the ship. I think that it is not the end of the world for the passengers. Apparently the crew are working very hard to keep them safe and that is absolutely the most important thing. There trying to make the passengers happy. This is also a huge toll on the cruise line. This would be a huge expense and apparently they have cancelled one more cruise due to go out immediately after this one. That would cause them to lose a lot of profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment